COVID-19 Spring 2022 Plans
A summary of University policies, procedures and resources
Updated: 2/24/2022 • 3:30 p.m.
Mercer University places a priority on the safety and well-being of its students, faculty, staff and visitors.
The University continues to encourage personal responsibility through the “Bears Care” initiative to mitigate the risks of spreading the coronavirus. The following protocols will be implemented during the Spring 2022 Semester.
- Optional masking on campus. Learn More
- Testing for students and employees with COVID-19 symptoms. Learn More
- Required COVID-19 vaccinations for employees. Learn More
- Required COVID-19 vaccinations for students in health science programs with clinical experiences. Learn More
- Isolation after testing positive for COVID-19. Learn More
- An on-campus COVID-19 testing processing lab. Learn More
- An on-campus Campus Health Center available to all students with a 24/7 COVID-19 hotline. Learn More
- Enhanced sanitizing and disinfecting protocols and hand sanitizing stations in all facilities. Learn More
- Enhanced safety protocols for student events and organizations. Learn More
- Required vaccination for all Mercer University-approved international travel. Learn More
Mercer University will continue to monitor current conditions, new guidance from public health and infectious disease experts, and federal guidelines. Safety measures may evolve as conditions warrant.