In our continued commitment to provide quality education to individuals and help them realize their educational goals, Mercer University is proud to partner with EdAssist, a tuition assistance network. Through this partnership, the University is able to help employees of in-network organizations achieve their goal of advancing their education.
Employees of organizations within the EdAssist network are eligible to receive:
- 10% tuition benefit
(NOTE: This amount is not applicable to the cost of books, housing, and miscellaneous fees. Benefit based on the current published tuition rate for approved programs.)
- Waived application fee
The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
Employees are eligible to receive benefits for the following undergraduate and graduate programs:
NOTE: Candidates interested in undergraduate programs or majors offered for residential undergraduate students are not eligible to receive benefits through EdAssist. This list of undergraduate programs does not include options for residential undergraduate students. If you have any questions or need clarification, contact Theo Anderson, Assistant President for Enrollment Management.
- Accounting, B.B.A.
- Communication, B.A.
- Criminal Justice Leadership, B.S.
- Early Learning and Development, B.S.Ed.
- General Business, B.B.A.
- Health Informatics, B.S.
- Healthcare Leadership, B.S.
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management, B.S.
- Human Resources Administration and Development, B.S.
- Human Resource Management, B.B.A.
- Human Services, B.S.
- Information Technology and Informatics, B.S.
- Liberal Studies, B.A.
- Organizational Leadership, B.S.
- Pre-Nursing (Non-Degree)
- Psychology, B.S.
- Software Application Development and Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), B.S.
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety Leadership, M.S.
- Healthcare Leadership – Organizational Leadership, M.S.
- Health Informatics, M.S.
- Human Services, M.S.
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Nonprofit Leadership – Organizational Leadership, M.S.
- Organizational Development and Change – Organizational Leadership, M.S.
To verify your eligibility to receive benefits through EdAssist, please complete the Attestation Form. The purpose of this form is to confirm that your employer allows this benefit. This form should be submitted with application materials. Completed documents should be emailed to Theo Anderson, Assistant President for Enrollment Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to:
Office of Admissions
ATTN: Theo Anderson
3001 Mercer University Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
For questions regarding Mercer University and the partnership with EdAssist, contact Theo Anderson at email@example.com or 678.547.6421.