Department of Defense Employee Tuition Benefit
Employees of the U.S. Department of Defense, including civilians and contractors, may be eligible for a 30% tuition benefit for selected undergraduate and graduate programs at Mercer University. Individuals actively working for the Department of Defense or one of its contractors may apply for this benefit.
The benefit is applied as a 30% reduction in the current tuition credit hour rate at the time of enrollment. It does not include cost for books, housing, or other applicable fees. The benefit is not available to dependents of DoD employees.
Learn more and receive an application fee waiver code by completing the form below.
Ready to apply?
College of Professional Advancement
- Communication, B.A.
- Criminal Justice Leadership, B.S.
- Health Informatics, B.S.
- Healthcare Leadership, B.S.
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management, B.S.
- Human Resources Administration and Development, B.S.
- Human Services, B.S.
- Information Technology and Informatics, B.S.
- Liberal Studies, B.A.
- Organizational Leadership, B.S.
- Psychology, B.S.
- Software Application Development and Human-Computer Interaction, B.S.
- Applied Data Intelligence and Machine Learning, M.S.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, M.S.
- Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling, M.S.
- Counselor Education and Supervision, Ph.D.
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety Leadership, M.S.
- Health Informatics, M.S.
- Human Services Administration, M.S.
- Organizational Leadership, M.S.
- School Counseling, M.S.